Best Plagiarism Checker: 10 Things You Must Know About Unicheck
1) Unicheck (Unplag at that time) was launched in 2014.
2) Unicheck supports of 99% of most used file formats and bulk including .zip and .rar (corporate accounts) and .pages (the only checker ever to support this format)
3) Unicheck is especially designed in K-12 and higher education, counting more than 500 institutions worldwide.
4) Unicheck plagiarism checker uses real time web search that enables the most accurate and actual Internet search. Unlike search engines or simple free checkers, Unicheck search is not targeting only keywords, it also analyzes the frequency, weight and significance of certain words that helps to make the search less random, more relevant to the context. Yet, it is blazing fast, while being 100% accurate.5) Real-time index for customers means that there is absolutely no delay in the search: as soon as the document has appeared on the internet or in the client’s internal database, Unicheck will find it.
5) Real time index for customers means that there is absolutely no delay in the search: as soon as the document has appeared on the internet or in the client’s internal database, Unicheck will find it.
6) Unicheck report is highly interactive: it is customizable, clickable and flexible. It means that user can exclude quotes or sources from the report. The match scores are recalculated instantly. Unicheck preserves original formatting of the submitted document. The reports can be downloaded in PDF.
7) Unicheck prepares full report all at once, despite its highly complex search algorithm. (Some checkers show part of the report, and then fill it up with the details during 24 hours)
8) Unicheck can be integrated into LMS as an external tool (LTI) or as a plugin or via Unicheck API. The goal is to automate plagiarism checks without changing a standard workflow of an assignment in an LMS. All popular LMSs are supported: Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, Schoology, BrightSpace, etc..
9) Reports are generated automatically with no manual action required from teacher or admin.
10) Unicheck system is 100% cloud SaaS. We use private cloud. All processes, checks, analysis of the texts and so on, happen securely in the cloud. Together with responsive support team it makes checks go flawless and effortless.
Unicheck in numbers:
● 1.2 million sources are processed daily
● 99.9 % system uptime
● 4 sec per page - average check speed
● On average, Unicheck check every page across 40+ billions of unique webpages in the real time.
● Currently, Unicheck has the 3rd iteration of the search engine. The capacity of the service allows to take on 100 millions of files per year.