10 Things You Must Know About Anker
1) Anker is a brand of Chinese electronics company Anker Innovations (formerly Oceanwing) based in Shenzhen.
2) Steven Yang started Anker in 2011 after working as software engineer for Google in California.
3) In early 2012, Dongping Zhao, Google's then-head of sales in China, was hired and as of 2018, he is now the president of Anker Innovations.
4) Anker keeps subsidiaries in California, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, and China as well as contractors in South Korea, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Romania.
5) Anker charging devices use its PowerIQ proprietary technology, which detects the connected device and automatically optimizes the current delivered, thereby reducing the amount of time for a device to reach full charge.
6) Anker was mentioned in 2015 as the leading brand of mobile chargers on Amazon.com.
7) Anker also introduced other product lines:
-Eufy (smart home appliances, since September 2016)
-Soundcore (headphones and portable speakers)
-Zolo (headphones and portable speakers, since 2018)
-Nebula (portable video projectors)
-Roav (car accessories)
8) Anker booked more than $100 million in worldwide revenue in 2015.
9) Anker has also developed technology to collect data about customer reviews and price changes on Amazon.com to apply feedback to the product.
10) Anker partnered with Nintendo to launch the first officially-licensed portable power banks for Nintendo Switch in 2018
Anker announced a super fantastic charger recently. The charger, dubbed the Anker Powerport Atom PD 1, is the first charger on the market to use Gallium Nitride (GaN) components. This makes the device slimmer, lighter, and more efficient than conventional wall chargers. Does that mean conventional silicon devices could be replaced by Gan?
Key Point：40% smaller, 2.5x Faster
It is small but mighty. With a body slightly bigger than a 5W stock smartphone charger and weighing only 2.2 oz, the Atom is small enough to comfortably fit in your front pocket. Its output is 27W. It can charge 2.5x faster for your devices. Charge up to 50% in 30 mins for iPhone 8+. 27w output with USB-C Power delivery power enough to charge iPad Pro 2018 and even MacBook.
Campaign：Anker is giving away 100 chargers for users. Sign up and get a chance to win 1 of 100!