Why Mobile Apps Are Important For Your Business?
Mobile app development is the creation of computer programs for usage on mobile devices such as smart phones, smart watches, and tablets. Mobile apps are developed for various OS such as Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile.
Since we live in a digitally smart world, more than 80 percent of people who owns mobile devices search for products and services online. Of this 80 percent, 27 percent search for mobile apps that is connected to the products or services they want to acquire.
Nowadays, mobile app development has been used to develop mobile apps for virtually every reason you can think of, including selling of goods and rendering of services.
Presently, the population of mobile device users stands at over 1 billion globally. Below are the reasons why every business owner needs a mobile app for his/her business
● Business Exposure. Smart phone users spend more time online. A research shows that smart phone users spends at least 162 minutes daily on a couple of apps on his/her smart phones. So having an app can help increase business visibility and promote the growth of business. This is because people tend to associate with images they see more often.
● Customers Loyalty. Mobile apps can be used to increase customer loyalty because it allows businesses to communicate directly with their customers via In-app purchases, ads, promotions, and notifications sent to customers' phone via mobile apps.
● A Viable Marketing Tool. Mobile apps can be used as a marketing tool in reaching target consumers/customers. Business owners need not print voluminous brochures all for the sake of reaching out to new customers, as mobile apps can provide information, registration/booking forms, accounts, newsfeed, and other valuable marketing tools. Customers can be made aware of promotional offers by simply using push notifications.
● Increases Sales. Mobile apps have been used to increase sales of goods and services and make more profit. UK's Domino's Pizza increased their sales by 28 percent after the release of its mobile app. Around half of the orders placed online are done on mobile apps. Most mobile apps are integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites for wider marketing coverage.
● Excellent Customer Service. Mobile apps offer consumers quality customer service experience available all round the clock, at no extra cost.
● Creating Brand Awareness. Mobile apps help businesses in creating brand awareness and recognition by using features customers can fall in love easily. In-app offers and promotions through mobile apps can keep a customer engaged and inclined to patronize such business.
● Increases Accessibility to Customers. Mobile apps increase a business accessibility to potential customers, as more than a billion of the world population are mobile smart phone users. With an app, a business owner can send discount notifications and promotional offers to all its clients at the same time
● Source of Data and Information. Businesses can make use of mobile apps to source for information about customers preferences and behavioral patterns to enable them to make important decisions based on accumulated data. This has a far-reaching implication of boosting sales and also improving customers experience.
App development has been used to create mobile apps for various businesses. A mobile app is a major part of businesses, as it can help a business grow rapidly irrespective of the business type.