Ingested Heinz ketchup package left in a woman’s stomach mimics symptoms of Chron’s disease. The woman thought she had an intestinal bowel disorder but it turned packets of ketchup in her gut is causing her stomach pain.
Feature | Health January 4, 2018
Kelly Yeoman, a 34-year-old woman from the United Kingdom, is currently 'drowning in poo' after a surgeon accidentally damaged her bowel. Medical staff have been draining the toxic waste from her body daily to prevent her from suffocating.
Medicine November 27, 2017
Research indicates the active ingredient in chili peppers, dietary capsaicin, can reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. It also claims the pepper can help extend a person's life span.
Life August 2, 2014
Feature | Health