Fatal brain infection almost awaited a man who used cotton bud to clean his ears. The cotton swab lodged in his ear, causing him to have seizures and a traumatic near-death experience.
Healthy Living/Wellness March 14, 2019
The family of a girl who died after contracting brain amoeba infection is suing the U.S. National Whitewater Center. What are the allegations of the lawsuit?
Public Health June 20, 2017
The chikungunya virus can cause potentially deadly encephalitis, particularly in infants and older adults. To date there is still no vaccine or cure available to treat the mosquito-borne infection.
Life November 27, 2015
Feature | Science