A 6-year-old girl suffered nicotine poisoning after accidentally being given liquid nicotine stored in a medicine bottle. The child's ordeal opens up questions about the safety of e-cigarette storage and use.
Public Health January 7, 2017
As Google Nest recalls its smoke alarms, questions and hopes abound over the home safety company.
FUTURE TECH April 5, 2014
Nest Labs has stopped the sale of its Nest Protect smoke alarm after the discovery of an erroneous feature. Here's what we know so far.
Business April 4, 2014
Feature | Science