Amazon just offered a cheat for its Cyber Monday event. The deals might look great and they might look familiar to those scouting out its Black Friday event.
Amazon says it saw a sales flurry of a record-breaking 30,000 products per minute during last year's Cyber Monday sale. So this year, the e-commerce company will just let Thanksgiving week sales run over the weekend and into Cyber Monday.
Some of the highlights of Amazon's week-and-a-day long Thanksgiving sale include $25 off the $99 Fire TV, $1 for unlimited Amazon Cloud Drive storage for a year and $5 for "everything storage." However, Prime users may be unimpressed by the deals on Amazon products and services, but they can enjoy unlimited free two-day shipping.
In all, there will be eight days where deals of the day and lightning offers are refreshed as fast as every five minutes. So that should explain why some of the deals will look familiar.
The deals below will be available at different times between Nov. 28 and Dec. 5.
• Amazon Echo, $149
• There is a $30 off on Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle while Paperwhite is available for $99.99.
• Fire Kids Edition, $84.99
• Save $35 on Sony SmartBand 2
• Save $40 on Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch
• Save 30 percent on Mira Wellness and Activity Bracelet, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
• Save $20 on Pencil by FiftyThree, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
• LG Electronics 60-inch 1,080p TV, less than $700
• Save $100 or more on select LED and curved monitors from Samsung
• Top-selling 48-inch 4K TV Home Theater Bundle, less than $600
• VIZIO 54-inch 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar, less than $300
• 60 percent off MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones
• $100 off Philips Fidelio Noise-Cancelling Headphones
• Save $200 on Intel-powered Lenovo 2-in1 laptop
• Save 25 percent on top-rated HD action camera
Also for Cyber Monday, Amazon will offer a proportionally robust round of deals in other departments such as Baby, Toys & Pets, Sports & Travel, Fashion & Beauty and Home & Kitchen.