"Valheim" is another popular role-playing survival game that was released this year. It immediately attracted a lot of gamers after its initial launch on Feb. 2. However, some players are having a hard time surviving in the game.
One of the best methods to make it easier for players to complete the tasks and missions in "Valheim" is to use cheat codes. This might sound unfair, but there's no problem trying it once or twice.
These codes will also help you understand how the game works without the need to die each time you make a mistake. To help you further, here are all the cheat codes you can use in the game.
How to enable 'Valheim' cheats
IGN explained that before you can use cheat codes for the game, you need to press your console's F5, which will direct you to the console command box. After that, you need to type the word "imacheater" to activate all the cheats. Using cheats will not affect players since they will only work in single-player mode and not on multiplayer. Here are all the cheat codes you can use when playing in the game's singleplayer mode;
So uhm, I may have been busy building things in #Valheim— Toki \m/ (@LadyTokala) February 16, 2021
Far from finished and since we're still between 1. and 2. boss, there is so much crafting and building that I haven't discovered yet, but I love the stuff you can do already! pic.twitter.com/OO9yDFBtIo
Spawning items and monsters
TEXT YOU NEED TO TYPE
spawn [item] [quantity] [level]
Entering creative mode
TEXT YOU NEED TO TYPE
- B - Pressing B while in Creative Mode will allow you to repair any items without a Workbench, along with free placements of any items.
- Z - Pressing Z while in Creative Mode will allow you to enter Flying Mode
- K - Pressing K while in Creative Mode kills all enemies in the area.
- help - List all command.
- banned - List banned players.
- ping - Show ping.
- kick [name/ip/userID] - Kick player from server.
- ban [name/ip/userID] - Ban player from server.
- lodbias [0-5] - Set draw distance for server.
- info - Print system info.
- unban [name/ip/userID] - Unban player from server.
All cheat codes in "Valheim"
- tame - tames all nearby tamable animals.
- resetcharacter - Reset Character data.
- dpsdebug - Toggle dps debug print.
- exploremap - Explore entire map.
- resetmap - Reset map exploration.
- location - Spawn location.
- save - Force save of world.
- removedrops - Remove all item-drops in area.
- resetwind - Resets the wind.
- players [nr] - Force difficulty scale (0 = Reset).
- removedrops - Removes dropped items in the area.
- freefly - Freefly Photo Mode.
- god - Enables God Mode.
- pos - Print current player position.
- goto [x,z] - Teleport to entered coordinates.
- killall - Kills all nearby enemies.
- ffsmooth - Freefly smoothness.
- event [name] - Start event.
- stopevent - Stop current event.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] - Raise skill level (for example raiseskill jump 100).
Two weeks after its initial launch, "Valheim" already attracted around two million players! This just shows that this new Viking survival game has acquired the players' taste in survival titles. HYPEBEAST reported that Iron Gate, the game's publisher, released an update note on Steam to thank all the new fans that decided to try the new game.
For more news updates about "Valheim" and other new popular adventure games, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes.
Written by: Giuliano de Leon.