"Cyberpunk 2077" took the entire 2020 by storm with its release last December 10, with players focusing on the plot and exploring everything there is to the single-player role-playing game madness. Cyberpunk is full of technicalities that require players to focus on their builds, classes, and outfits that are all massive factors in the player's development.
CD Projekt Red's eight years in the making title, "Cyberpunk 2077," makes an unexpected buzzer-beater moment to cap-off the year with its release last week, already having millions of players globally. One of the most anticipated games of 2020 now proves to be one of the most technical games in terms of character development and story progression.
Apart from the weapon and cybernetic mods, there are a lot more to "Cyberpunk 2077," including the three classes: "Solo," which is the lone ranger-type character, "Netrunner," which are the hackers that usually work with teams, and "Techie", which are the ones responsible for mods, weapons upgrade, and another technology-based element in the game.
According to Screen Rant, Netrunner and Techies are as much of an essential class in "Cyberpunk 2077," as the Solo class. Despite the awesome and brawling skills for Solos, Netrunner and Techie are both powerful and needed with their special attributes.
'Cyberpunk 2077' Netrunner Perks Guide
- Advanced Datamine - More cash is always better in real-life and in-game. Have upgrades and outfits more because of the extra money that comes with this perk.
- Big Sleep - turn-off the cameras and avoid getting caught when entering a facility. Sneak well with this skill, but with a limited effect only.
- Biosynergy - RAM is the Netrunner's currency and need. Have four RAM every minute when choosing this perk.
- Crouching Tiger - Sneak, sneak, sneak is the essence of being a Netrunner. This perk gives 20 percent movement speed while sneaking in places.
- I Spy - Reveal any fellow Netrunner that is trying to sabotage the whole operation with this perk, for a more successful mission.
'Cyberpunk 2077' Techie Perks Guide
There are five skills in the game which are mainly focused on getting the best for the "Techie" class. Maximize your gameplay as a Techie with these perks and go to lengths in "Cyberpunk 2077."
- Innovation - one of the top perks to consider and choose a Techie. This skill enables players to maximize 25 percent more power from the items they craft and use.
- Edgerunner Artisan - as the name itself suggests, the artisan skill helps users to craft legendary and rare items for the character to use and equip. Some of the best items in the game can be crafted and this skill may be the way to achieve them.
- Mechanic - this skill allows users to acquire more parts or components after breaking down items that have been found, collected, or gifted from "Cyberpunk 2077." Resources are one of the most important factors as a Techie and ensuring enough supplies is the best way to craft your way around.
- Scrapper - disable junk items and clean up your storage-or make a skill do it for you.
- Bladerunner - increased Techie skills and combat damage? Bladerunner is the skill that should be equipped and part of the initial build as a Techie in the game.
'Cyberpunk 2077' How to Choose the Best Outfit For Your Class
According to PC Invasion, these attributes are completed by a sense of fashion that looks more to it than what is initially conceived when thinking about style. Get stylish and upgrade a character's skills and attributes with the worn clothes.
Netrunner's Best Clothing Guide:
- Head Wear: Steel-plated Kabuto
- Face: Menpo Protective Padding
- Innerwear - Light Elastomer Netrunning Suit
- Outerwear: Deadly Lagoon Armored Syn-Silk Pozer-Jacket
- Feet - Reinforced Sudo Biker Boots
- Legs - None
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by Isaiah Alonzo