The upcoming Genshin Impact Wishful Drops event is coming up and will include a brand new Gadget as well as some gameplay mechanics and of course, limited time rewards up for grabs. Gamers can expect the Wishful Drops event to hit Genshin Impact some time really soon.
According to the story by ScreenRant, Version 1.4 of the popular open-world RPG already experienced a number of interesting events and the latest of them would include a new Gadget, mechanics, gameplay, and also a few solid rewards.
Genshin Impact Wishful Drops release date
The event is set to release on April 16, 2021
Genshin Impact Wishful Drops Rank requirement
Players will have to beat least Adventure Rank 20 or higher in order to join.
Genshin Impact Wishful Drops Guide
1. Players will have to complete the event's prerequisite quest called the "Life Flows On (1)."
2. This would give players the first reward which is a new gadget called the Inquisitive Endora
3. After equipping the new Gadget, can easily summon the Endora to be by their side
4. Players will be able to access new abilities and skills just like the Bubble Spit.
5. Players can use the new abilities and skills to find, battle, and finally capture Oceanid enemies.
6. By also making exploration progress and even completing other necessary quests, players will be able to unlock a number of rewards during the new Wishful Drops event.
Genshin Impact Wishful Drop rewards
Gamers will be getting rewards for completing a number of earlier portions of the whole event which would include Endora herself, Mora, Primogems, and of course, the Heart of Spring. Mora can be really nice for players to purchase in-game items, and of course, free Primogems are always welcome.
The Hearts of Spring can be used by players in order to get additional XP rewards once the players have finally finished the "Rhodeia's Rage" event challenge. Once players complete this challenge, users will be getting even more rewards like Adventurer's Experience, Hero's Wit, and even Wanderer's Advice books.
Genshin Impact Rhodeia
While users can use Primogems to acquire new characters, the additional XP books can also be utilized to make sure they level up faster. Genshin Impact 1.4 has a lot of interesting and memorable contents and it seems like the stream isn't ending any time soon.
According to the article by DualShocker, once players finally get Endora on their side, they can finally move on in order to face Rhodeia to complete the Rhodeia's Rage challenge. Players won't just be playing around and fighting water illusions. This time, players will actually be taking on the big bad herself. The event is coming soon so players might want to get ready and take advantage of the event in order to get those limited time awards.
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by Urian Buenconsejo