1) Gutcheck is located in Denver, Colorado.
2) Gutcheck was founded in 2009 by Matt Warta.
3) GutCheck provides online agile market research solutions that enable clients to get consumer feedback within days to address business questions at any point within development. GutCheck enables businesses to gain quick and simple feedback directly from target customers using instant messaging to perform interviews.
4) GutCheck CEO Matt Warta has been a mainstay in the entrepreneurial community over the past 15 years co-founding 2 companies and funding dozens of others as a venture capitalist.
5) GutCheck, a pioneer in the agile market research space, announced the launch of GutCheck Constellation™in Jan, 2018—a solution that connects survey data with big data to give clients research-grade insights, powered by billions of consumer profiles
6) The data management platforms (DMP) that are leveraged at GutCheck have billions of consumer profiles with 10,000 attributes. Put into perspective, you’d need to run 500 million surveys to produce a similar amount of data.
7) GutCheck has partnership with Voxpopme, the leading provider of video insights and analytics.
8) GutCheck has secured an unsolicited $4 million in new investment from Silicon Valley-based Icon Venture Partners and existing investors in 2014
9) In 2016, GutCheck added Feature Prioritizer™ and Agile Attitudes & Usage™ (A&U) to a suite of products that give clients the ability to get critical feedback from target audiences.
10) GutCheck spends every day nurturing the unique GASI (Give a Sh** Index) culture. Being GASI is simply about showing up every day, and giving it all. The 5 values (T.E.E.I.T.) that comprise GASI define the attitudes and behaviors that exist when people are leaning into that vision.