"Pikmin 3 Deluxe" is a reissue of "Pikmin 3" series launched initially in 2013 on the Wii U as a follow-up to "Pikmin" and "Pikmin 2". While it may not be the most popular Switch game of 2020, it has its own group of fans and got a great following in Japan.
"Pikmin 3 Deluxe" is a mix of the original game with brand new content. It has lots of collectables throughout the game such as the Metal Suit Z suit upgrade and the Scorch Guart Suit. This guide will provide details of the location of the Metal Suit Z and the Scorch Guart Suit and how to unlock them.
Metal Suit Z and the Scorch Guard Suit location
Players can find the Metal Suit Z at the early part of "Pikmin 3 Deluxe." It can be seen in the Tropical Wilds where the opening tutorial occurs. However, players will not be able to gather the Metal Suit Z in the early days of the game because they would need to unlock the use of at least two captains before reaching the Metal Suit Z.
Thus, players would need to revisit the Tropical Wilds to locate the Metal Suit Z. They need to play until they get access to having Brittany as a playable captain. This would require a lot of changing characters in the Distant Tundra. Once players already have a minimum of two captains as well as Tropical Wilds area access, players can reach the Metal Suit Z upgrade.
On the other hand, players will have The Scorch Guard Suit upgrade as their last suit upgrade because it is found the Twilight River, the game's fourth overall area. Players can easily visit the different areas, but their progression depends on what they have completed in each location.
From the Twilight River landing zone, players can reach the Scorch Guard Suit by going to the blue tile bridge on the area. Look for the black paper bag with a number 10, then move to the path left of the electric gate in the following area.
How to unlock the Metal Suit Z and the Scorch Guard Suit
It is quite easy to unlock the Metal Suit Z and the Scorch Guard Suit. Here are the step-by-step guides on how to unlock these upgrades.
How to unlock the Metal Suit Z upgrade
The Metal Suit Z provides a huge boost to each captain defense, but players likely will not need too much of it. Follows these easy steps to be able obtain the Metal Suit Z upgrade.
- Players have to walk towards the white tile bridge once they land in the Tropical Wilds.
- Construct the bridge to be able to reach the Metal Suit Z. Be careful in the journey as there is a nearby Hermit Crawmad enemy.
- Once the bridge is completed, players need to go across the bridge then walk up to the ledge near the clover patch and Pellet Posies.
- Players just need to toss one of their Pikmin partners to the ledge then continue moving down the path. Players should be able to find the Metal Suit Z capsule on the ledge in the middle across the path.
- Throw Pikmin to the capsule and carry it back to the ship. Then, players may unlock the Metal Suit Z upgrade upon reaching the ship.
How to unlock the Scorch Guard Suit upgrade
Like the Metal Suit Z, unlocking the Scorch Guard is also quite easy. Compared to other suit upgrades, the Scorch Guard Suit may be the most helpful as it makes players immune to enemies who convey fire damage.
- Players needto switchcharacters while going through the Twilight River to efficiently clear obstacles.
- While there are no major dangers on this path, players should still slay these obstacles since Pikmin may bring the item across dangerous enemies such as the Desiccated Skitter Leaves or Burrowing Snagret if they will not. The Blue and Pink Pikmin will be vital for clearing obstacles.
- This suit upgrade may be hard to find, but it can be found on a raised ledge covered in dirt. but it is worth the trouble
Meanwhile, it is important to note that players that getting the upgrades is completely optional, but they are something nice to have with.
This is owned by Tech Times
Written by CJ Robles