I think we should talk about passwords and how to manage them, but that will be in another post. Today we are going to talk about the iOS unlock pin, what if we forget it? It is difficult to happen but perhaps you have put your old iPhone in the drawer and you no longer remember the unlock password. How to reset a locked iPhone? Can we get it back? Well, let's see how to get it back.
For this we will use software called Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. We have already talked about the software in the past and it is multipurpose software, but today we have to focus on the unlocking function.
The truth is that it is a super simple application and it works for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPod or iPad. It's also a simple application and works for Android phones. How to unlock the Android phone is no longer a difficult question, thanks to Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
We simply have to have the iOS device connected by cable to the computer (Mac or Windows) and select the unlock option.
And that's it, then we will follow the steps indicated and we will recover the iOS device. Although the following must be kept in mind:
A factory restore is going to be performed so we will lose all the data we have on the device.
This process does not violate iCloud unlocking.
When the process is finished we will have the latest version of iOS that Apple signs for our device.
However, the program is powerful as it can perform iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes bypass.
Like all things in life, this tool is like a double-edged sword. Used well, it can save an iOS device, but it can also be used to reuse a found iPhone, for example. In this case we recommend showing solidarity and taking it to an Apple Store to return it to its original owner.
When a tool is simple (and effective) it is also doubly good. But in addition, Dr. Fone has these other functions:
Recover deleted files
Copy data from an old phone to a new one
Transfer of music, photos and files between iOS device and computer (Windows or Mac)
Repair any system software failure
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
Let's focus more! In this section we will discuss more about Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS).
Why should you use this tool?
- This tool can unlock various iOS devices without the need for a pass code.
- This tool can reset iOS device without pass code.
- It's compatible with the latest iOS version.
- Easy to run. You don't need to be an IT expert to run this tool.
1. Download, install, and launch Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) on your Mac or Windows PC.
2. After the program is launched, you will see an interface. Click 'Screen Unlock'.
3. Now connect your iPhone (the locked one) to the PC (or Mac). Once your iPhone device is detected, click 'Start' to download the firmware. This firmware will be installed on your iPhone to solve the lock issue.
4. Wait until the firmware is downloaded on the PC.
5. Once it's downloaded, click 'Unlock Now'. Continue by typing '000000' to confirm.
6. The program will install the firmware onto the iPhone to reset it and solve other key problems. Do not disconnect the iPhone and PC during the installation process. Once your iPhone is reset, it will enter the reboot stage and you will see a new interface showing a process completion message.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock can also unlock forgotten passwords on Android
1. Just like on the iPhone, download, install and launch Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) on your PC.
2. Click 'Screen Unlock' and connect your Android phone to PC and click 'Unlock Android Screen'.
3. Follow the prompts on the screen. Power off your cell phone, press the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously. Then press Volume Up until the phone goes into download mode.
4. Once the program detects that your phone is in download mode, it will download the recovery package. You need to wait a few minutes.
5. After the recovery package has been downloaded, the program will remove the screen password immediately. You just need to confirm, stating that your Android device has a screen lock. This deletion will not affect the security of your data in the device.
Are there some alternatives to Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock?
Of course there are. Here are two alternatives to Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock on iPhone:
Find My iPhone
This is one of the features provided by Apple. This feature allows you to lock, reset, and find your iPhone. How to?
1. You need to log-in to your iCloud account from a web browser. Don't forget your Apple ID and password. Click on 'Find My iPhone' and tap on 'Devices'. This step will display all connected devices on your Apple ID. Choose the problematic device. If it's an iPhone, select iPhone.
2. You can find it, lock it, and so on. Click 'Erase iPhone' to fix disabled iPhone without iTunes. Find my iPhone will reset your iPhone.
However, if you forget you're Apple ID and password then you will not be logged into your iCloud account, thus using Find My iPhone is not possible.
You can also use Siri to fix a disabled iPhone without iTunes. Unfortunately this method only works on iOS 8.0 to 11. Your phone has an iOS version outside that range? Unfortunately you can't use Siri.
From the information above we can conclude that Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is the most practical solution. It doesn't require you to remember your Apple ID and password. It also supports more iOS versions than Siri.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is a versatile tool to solve all locks related problems on iOS and Android devices. Whatever the brand and type of your Smartphone, make sure you have this program on your PC. You don't know when you need it. Hopefully this article can be useful for you. Thank you for reading!