"Pokemon GO" Team Rocket Celebration event is just right around the corner! This new event will bring exciting challenges, rewards, and other new features that trainers will surely enjoy.
🌟NEW Mega Evolution— Poke AK (@pokeAK101) January 28, 2021
✨Shiny Mewtwo Raids
🎁New Pokemon for February Breakthrough
🚀Team Rocket Event but without...
🌌NEW Shadow Pokemon
⁉️So much more
📰#PokemonGO news & tips
According to Game Pur's latest report, the new event will be different from the previous challenges since the game mainly focused on releasing new events to celebrate the title's regions and the Pokemon inhabiting those locations. On the other hand, the title already revealed that the new challenge will focus on the arrival of the antagonist Team Rocket.
This new event will have new shadow pocket-monsters that trainers will surely enjoy capturing, as well as many grunts. The popular Team Rocket leaders will also have new Pokemon that will be difficult to win against. To give you more idea, here are important details of the game you should look out for.
Team Rocket Celebration's details
The game is expected to begin on Feb. 2 at exactly 2:00 a.m. in the morning. Team Rocket Celebration is expected to end at 8:00 p.m. on Feb. 7 local time.
On the other hand, there will also be new challenges that you can complete. The new missions are expected to be live together with the Johto Celebration Event tasks. This means that the trainers will be pretty busy this month of February.
Here are the missions you need to know and the rewards you can get from completing them;
Limited field research and raid bosses for Team Rocket Celebration have been revealed. Raid Boss has a lineup as previously announced.https://t.co/DAGMbo7glS #PokemonGO https://t.co/yad4LdjFcd pic.twitter.com/e6ZDUrcgwy— GO Raids - Pokemon GO (@MinpokeG) February 2, 2021
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt - 10 Potions
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts - 5 Super Potions
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts - 3 Revives
Rewards to receive:
- Golbat Encounter
- 1 Rocket Radar
- 10 Poké Balls
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt - 10 Super Potions
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts - 5 Hyper Potions
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts - 3 Max Revives
Rewards to receive:
- 1 Rocket Radar
- Pokémon Encounter
- 15 Poké Balls
Team Rocket Celebration's new features
Aside from the missions, Pokemon GO Live reported that there will be new features that players should look out for. These include new Pokemon, new researchers, and more.
Here are the exact new features of the popular adventure game you should know;
- There will Pokémon like Golbat, Koffing, Ariados, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Houndour, Nuzleaf, Stunky, Skorupi, and Venipede appearing more often in the wild!
- Event-exclusive Field Research and Timed Research will be available.
- The Team GO Rocket-themed Timed Research that begins during the Johto Celebration event will continue during this event and will reward an encounter with the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh that knows the exclusive attack Earthquake!
- Keep a lookout for more invaded PokéStops and Team GO Rocket balloons than usual!
- Be on the lookout for Shadow Pokémon: Swinub, Nosepass, Aron, Spheal, Lileep, Anorith, and more.
- Qwilfish, Larvitar, Corphish, Absol, Skorupi, Sandile, Scraggy, Pawniard, Vullaby, and Deino will be hatching from Strange Eggs during and after the event.
For more news updates about "Pokemon GO" and its upcoming new events, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
Related Article: Snowstorm Mount 'WoW' Arrives with BlizzCon 2021 Celebration Packs
This article is owned by TechTimes.
Written by: Giuliano de Leon.