Microsoft Teams is currently one of the most essential video platforms since most people are now working remotely. Aside from this activity, most users are also relying on various video and audio applications just to communicate with their loved ones during the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.
And now, Microsoft Teams has received some new advanced features that could further enhance the video and audio experience of its users. These new capabilities are brought by Microsoft Teams' latest iOS and Android updates.
To help you further, here are the latest features that are currently available on Microsoft Teams:
Microsoft Teams' New Features for iOS and Android
- Microsoft Teams now allows you to express yourself using a new set of emojis.
- Microsoft Teams' pinned chats can now be managed and pinned.
- You can now change your background in video and audio meetings. This means that Microsoft Teams now allows you to choose from its background list or upload your own photo.
- Microsoft Teams received Modern Groups and invite distribution list. You can access them when scheduling a meeting.
- Microsoft Teams Android version also has Modern Groups and invite distribution lists.
- The video platform now has the latest View-Only Attendee mode. This will allow you to enter meetings with max capacity silently.
Microsoft Teams' Other Updates
Aside from the new iOS and Android features of Microsoft Teams, the popular video platform now supports macOS native notifications, WindowsLatest reported
"Based on learning's from our early rings, we have made the decision to make additional changes before we proceed with the rollout," said Microsoft.
"We will deliver a new Message center post once we are ready to proceed with the rollout. Thank you for your patience," added the tech giant firm.
If you want to know more details about it, all you need to do is click this link.
For more news updates about Microsoft Teams and Microsoft's other applications, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis