Amazon Prime Day 2021 is just around the corner. Since this most-awaited event is about to begin, you can now check the best Early Deals that will be offered on the giant retail platform.
The popular Amazon event is expected to kick off this coming Monday, June 21. Usually, Prime Day only lasts for two days, which means that Amazon Prime Day 2021 will only happen until June 22.
Since the time frame is quite short, many shoppers won't have a chance to grab the giant online store's exciting gadgets. You only have around four days before Prime Day starts for those who are not yet an Amazon Prime member.
On the other hand, Amazon is now making sure that more people can benefit from its event, thanks to the company's initiative to offer its Prime Membership for free within 30 days. If you want to try this offer, here are other details you need to know.
Amazon Prime Day 2021's Best Early Deals
According to The Wired's latest report, Amazon's two-day sale will offer some exciting gadgets with great discounts. To help you further, here are the exact devices that will be offered during Prime Day 2021:
- Echo Dot Two-Pack (Final Price: $50 // Discount: $50 off just use this code: PDDOT2PK)
- Echo Buds (Final Price: $80 // Discount: $40 off)
- Amazon Halo band (Final Price: $70 // Discount: $30 off)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 (Final Price: $45 // Discount: $20 off)
- 21 Photo Prints (Final Price: FREE // Discount: Just use this code: PRINTS21)
Amazon Echo Buds and other mentioned products in the list are just some gadgets that will arrive in the upcoming Amazon Prime Day 2021. Other goodies include Prime Wardrobe, Amazon Music Unlimited, and more.
Shopping Like A Pro!
USA Today reported that Amazon Prime Membership costs around $12.99 per month. If you want to pay the bill yearly, you will have to pay $155.88 annually.
Since this is still expensive for some people, now is the best chance to take advantage of the 30-day free trial. Once you created the account, all you need to do is cancel it before the trial ends. On the other hand, here are some pro tips you can follow during the Amazon Prime Day 2021:
- Amazon Lightning Deals usually run out of stocks, fast. To avoid getting left out, all you need to do is install the mobile app and click the "Today's Deals" option. This will allow you to monitor the price drops in real-time.
- The most important thing you need to have is the list of products you want to buy. This will save you more time from scrolling through Amazon's offers.
- You also need to check the difference between the original price and the discounted price. Some items may display 50% off or more than that, but the final price is still near the original cost.
For more news updates about Amazon Prime Day 2021 and other similar deal events, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
Related Article: Amazon Blocks Google's 'Controversial Cookieless Tracking' FLoC
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis