Apple AirPods Pro finally received the beta version of its firmware. The wearable device's new system offers various advanced features that could enhance your listening experience.
One of these is the so-called Spatial Audio for iPhone's FaceTime function. The new Apple AirPods Pro beta software also offers the new Ambient Noise Reduction feature.
However, there are various things you need to know before installing Apple's latest system for its popular earphones model. The tech giant manufacturer announced that consumers need to have an Xcode on their MacBook before installing the headset's new system.
On the other hand, the new AirPods Pro firmware is also only available on Apple Developer's official website. This means that the developers are the ones who can install the new beta system version as of the moment.
Aside from this, Apple also explained that those who can install the new AirPods Pro system should also proceed with caution. The tech giant creator announced that you can no longer downgrade back to your recent software once you download the new system.
How To Install Apple AirPods Pro's Firmware Beta
"Your unit will continue to run this software until an updated nonbeta version of the software is released. In the meantime, you'll automatically receive any additional beta software updates as long as you've enabled your AirPods Pro to receive them using the steps below," explained that giant tech firm.
- The first thing you need to do is connect your iPhone to your MacBook to install the new beta firmware.
- After that, just launch the Xcode Beta 13 on your Apple laptop.
- Once it opens, you can now go to your iPhone's Settings and click the "Developer" option. Choose the "Pre-Release Beta Firmware" button.
- Then, you need to look for your AirPods Pro in the list of paired devices. Once you find it, you can now activate the "Automatic Beta Software Updates" option.
- Read and follow the onscreen instructions for receiving beta software updates. Apple explained that users need to be patient since it can take up to 24 hours to obtain and install these updates.
iPhone SE 3 To Arrive With AirPods Update
The Verge reported that Apple is planning to release its new iPhone SE version and a significant AirPods update this coming 2022. The tech giant firm announced that it would start iPhone SE 3's production before 2021 ends.
However, the company still hasn't confirmed the exact release date yet of its smartphone's refresh version. As of the moment, you still need to wait for Apple's official announcements before making any conclusion.
For more news updates about AirPods Pro and other related stories, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis