There are a lot of things to look forward to in spring. If you're an avid anime fan, you know the changing of the seasons doesn't only bring warmer weather but also a plethora of new and returning shows for your viewing pleasure.
Stargazed Charts understands how difficult it can be to keep track of when everything is going to be shown and so created a nifty chart that anime fans can refer to anytime.
By chronicling anime shows that are scheduled to be shown from March to May, the guide not only contains a rundown of the shows but also includes a synopsis, the studio behind the anime and the genre it belongs to. It also lists original video animation and DVD releases coming out in spring.
Some of the anime to expect include:
- Baby Steps S2. The second season for Baby Steps picks back up on Eiichiro Maruo's (mis)adventures in tennis school as he continues to be fascinated by the sport. He has got a long way to go before making it to the top of the pack but he's keen on overcoming obstacles with his excellent skills in observation and analysis.
- Digimon Adventure Tri. It's the new Digimon! Taking place about six years after Digimon Adventure, Taichi Yagami and his friends are now in high school. They're still busting evil to protect the Digital World though with their Digimon partners.
- Ghost in the Shell ARISE. It's still not clear whether the show will simply be recapping the movies or it will be a new one in the ARISE series but Ghost in the Shell is a classic so it's definitely worth looking forward to.
- Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Part 2. As the second half of the Unlimited Blade Works, the show will have Emiya Shirou finding himself in a deadly competition where the prize at stake is a chance to make a wish from the Holy Grail.
- Shokugeki no Soma. A show about food will always be interesting to watch. Catch Yukihira Souma survive a cooking school from hell, endure obstacles to hone his culinary skills and achieve his dream of becoming a full-time chef.
Some of the guide's list of OVAs includes Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Hitsugi Chaika, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin and Trinity Seven. Strike Witches Operation Victory Arrow 2, Persona 3: Midsummer Knight's Dream, Yamato 2199: Hoshi Meguro Hakobune and When Marnie Was There round up the DVD releases for spring.
You can check out the full guide below: