Is the death of a university freshman linked to the mold problem at the students' dorm? Some students are speaking about the problem that began last August.
Public Health November 24, 2018
A British man died from a condition called bagpipe lung. Doctors said he contracted his illness by playing wind instrument that was contaminated by fungi.
Healthy Living/Wellness August 24, 2016
Because of a recent production issue leading to mold contamination, a popular children’s snack maker recalled “a small number of pouches" of its applesauce product. Affected are applesauce packs with a “Best Before Date” of June 30, 2016 to July 26, 2016.
Life October 17, 2015
UPMC announced it will temporarily suspend organ transplant operation until it has identified the source and means of eliminating the mold believed to have contributed to the death of three patients.
Life September 23, 2015
Feature | Science