PC gamers, get your wallets ready, as Valve has launched the Steam Summer Sale 2018, offering up to a 90 percent discount on a wide range of titles.
The new Steam sale will run until July 5, giving gamers about two weeks to look through the deals offered in this year's edition of the Steam Summer Sale.
Steam Summer Sale: Best Offers
Of course, the stars of the Steam Summer Sale 2018 are the games, and here are just some of the best deals that are offered to users this year.
- Ark: Survival Evolved - $19.80, for a 67 percent discount
- Dark Souls 3 - $14.99, for a 75 percent discount
- Darkest Dungeon - $7.49, for a 70 percent discount
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $9.89, for a 67 percent discount
- Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition - $19.79, for a 67 percent discount
- Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition - $24.99, for a 50 percent discount
- Left 4 Dead 2 - $1.99, for a 90 percent discount
- Nioh: Complete Edition - $29.99, for a 40 percent discount
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - $19.99, for a 33 percent discount
- Portal 2 - $1.99, for a 90 percent discount
- Games in the Sonic franchise - up to 85 percent discount
- Games in the Fallout franchise - up to 75 percent discount
Steam Link Sale
Steam Link, which connects to a PC to stream Steam games to a TV, is being sold for $2.50, compared to its regular price of $49.99. Shipping will cost $7.99 though, which increases the total price to $10.49, but that is still a nearly 80 percent discount compared to the original cost.
There are also two Steam Link bundles offered, also with discounts. The first is the Steam Link and Steam Controller bundle for $34.19, down from $99.98, and the second is the Steam Link and John Wick bundle for $7.53, down from $63.98.
Steam Slowing Down
PC gamers who are looking to take advantage of the Steam Summer Sale, however, might have to exercise a bit of patience. As with every new Steam sale, the surge of visitors to the digital platform's website is causing it to slow down.
Gamers might want to check back in a day or two if the Steam website is too slow for them to enjoy their digital shopping. As mentioned, the latest Steam sale will run until July 5, so there is no rush to purchase the discounted games right away.