Apple's newest iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro variants are now open for pre-orders on the official Apple website. Since orders will be inputted in the same website, across the globe, there are no differences on the time period anywhere you are. Here are the things you should know about how to pre-order, where to pre-order, and others.
How to pre-order iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
Two of the iPhone 12 variants will have the earlier release dates for few customers who will pre-order online. This means, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will also be the first ones to start shipping on Oct. 23.
Pre-orders for the devices has already began at 05:00 PT on Friday, Oct. 16. For other countries like UK and Australia, pre-orders will start at 13:00 BST, and 23:00 AEST.
9to5Mac also reported that the latest iPad Air 4 will be made available on Friday, Oct. 16, and deliveries start over the next week on Oct. 23.
If you're looking for other iPhone 12 variants like 12 Mini or 12 Pro Max, you will need to wait a little longer, as both devices start pre-orders on Friday, Nov. 6, with the usual one-week difference for shipping on Friday, Nov. 13.
At the same time, the newest HomePod Mini will also be available on the same dates in November.
If you're interested to pre-order now, just go to Apple's website and get the device for starting price of $799. There's also a special offer of Apple's trade-in program. Let's say, you have an iPhone 11 Pro Max, you can get up to $500 in credit.
Where to pre-order the iPhone 12
Aside from the official Apple website, other phone carrier companies are also offering the device for more discounted prices, via The Verge.
- Verizon - offers a $30 discount on iPhone 12 products. You can also put it under 24-month payment of $33.33 per month. For trade-in, it can offer prices up to $550, but with selected iPhone models only.
- T-Mobile - offers iPhone 12 is more expensive rate of $829, but gives you bill credits of up to $850.
- Best Buy - have the same prices with other retailers, (specifically for Verizon and AT&T) and can also do trade-in.
- AT&T - offers iPhone 12 for $26.67 per month for 30 months. Or, also do trade-in that will cost you $0, as long as with eligible devices.
- Target - only AT&T is the carrier for this one.
Apple expects this device to be a total hit on the market. After all, almost all of its new launches, especially iPhone models tend to sell out quickly. Better hurry up now.
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by Jamie Pancho