Apple has been giving iPhone fans a wide range of options to choose from with the new iPhone 12. Aside from four iPhone 12 models and their different configurations, the tech giant has also added Magsafe wireless charger as an accessory while dropping the free traditional charger.
As reported by Slash Gear, Apple has recently launched a new mobile website that allows customers to try out different color combinations of their iPhone 12 with Magsafe case and wallet. In the iPhone 12 Store, there are various options to choose, but it will definitely reduce the time buyers need spend while imagining the combinations that will fit their style.
How to use iPhone 12 Studio
The iPhone 12 Studio allows people to try to mix and match different color combinations to help them decide what suits them best. This allows users to download the finished design and share it on social media. The image also shows #iPhone12Studio hashtag, which urges others to share their designs. Here is how to use the iPhone 12 Store.
- Visit https://experience.apple/iphone
- Choose from the four iPhone 12 models.
- Scroll up and click the Design tab to personalize.
- Pick the color of the phone. Take note that color availability differs for each model. Then, choose colors for the MagSafe case and MagSafe wallet, which are optional as users may pick none if they do not want include any of these accessories.
- Click Continue. It will ask users to add their name or they may skip it.
- The next screen will show the final design. Choose to see it stacked or doubled up.
- Press Download to save it and share. Click "I Agree" if agreeing to the terms for downloading and sharing of the image.
- Select how the image should be saved: tall or wide. Click Download to continue.
Read also: Apple Enforces Stricter Guidelines for Third-Party MagSafe Manufacturers for iPhone 12 Safety
Apple Store's new Magsafe Avenue
Meanwhile, customer can also experience MagSafe in a new dedicated avenue at Apple stores: MagSafe Avenue.
Dragon Three shared on Twitter his experience on Apple Store Omotesando in Tokyo, Japan with photos of the new MagSafe Avenue. The new area shows off various demo iPhone 12 phones with different clear or Silicone cases and MagSafe attached.
iPhone12 Pro 購入しに、
Apple Store表参道に行ってきました！！たまたまですが、地下フロアー独占のVIP状態で、対応して頂き、写真まで撮って頂きありがとうございましたこれから設定楽しみ！！#AppleStore #iPhone12Pro #iPhone12 pic.twitter.com/nux7Bxa3VD — Dragon.three (@dragon_three) October 23, 2020
Meanwhile, in the center of MagSafe Avenue is an interactive screen, which works like the iPhone 12 Studio where customers can swap and combine accessories and cases. The display also offers more colors to choose from for their iPhone 12 casing, Magsafe sleeves and wallet.
Meanwhile, iPhone fans can also visit MagSafe Studio to mix and match the colors of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro with accessories. Choose between any finish of iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and swipe to customize your phone with a case, wallet or both. While the tool is designed for iPhones and iPads, it will also work on all devices.
Users can choose between iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro with or without a case. The silicone case is available on Baltic Blue, Seep Navy, Plum, Cyprus Green, Kumquat, Pink Citrus, Red, White, and Black. For leather case, there are only five colors: Baltic Clue, Saddle brown, California Poppy, Red, and Black.
Once done selecting the case color, users may proceed with choosing between Baltic blue, California Poppy, Saddle Brown, and Black for MagSafe wallet while MagSafe leather sleeves are available in Baltic Blue, Saddle Brown, Pink Citrus, and Red
This is owned by Tech Times
Written by CJ Robles