The Jackbox Party Pack games are must-haves for people who are fond of hosting parties and company game activities, either in person or online. It is perfect for families, companies, and friends who are celebrating the holidays amid some pandemic restrictions.
Each Jackbox game is simple, hilariously fun, creative, and unique. While most games are really fun and exciting to play with, some just do not give the same level of entertainment. For virtual playing, games are hosted on a computer screen or TV while all players join using the room code and their mobile phone.
Imagine a group of people who are glued in front of their screens where the main game is played while they interact using their mobile phones where they type in their answers or draw images. The game results are later shown on the TV.
Best Jackbox Party Pack 2020 Ranked
Currently, there are seven party packs to choose from and each box costs $25 to $30 (check out Jackbox website to check for promo). Each party pack includes five games, which can be played by three to 10 individuals, either in person or through livestreaming. WhatNerd ranked each game depending on the level of fun they give. Now, we are scoring each party pack: 1 Star for not worth playing and 4 Stars for always worth playing.
Jackbox Party Pack 7 - 3 Stars
- Quiplash 3 (3-8 players) - 4 stars
Brings the same kind of fun as the earlier versions, but with added prompts.
- The Devils and the Details (3-8 players) - 3 stars
It is an action-oriented game with each player taking a unique role in a devils' family and everyone must cooperate succeed in suburban life.
- Champ'd Up (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
Players are given specific prompts and they have to draw a "champion" for each prompt.
- Talking Points (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
Each player gives a speech based on a PowerPoint presentation shown. This game demands a lot of improvisations prowess.
- Blather 'Round (2-6 players) - 3 Stars
It is a guessing game where the Presenter tries to describe the prompt, but can only choose from select descriptors.
Jackbox Party Pack 6 - 2.2 Stars
- Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Role Models (3-6 players) - 2 Stars
- Joke Boat (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Dictionarium (3-8 players) - 1 Star
- Push the Button (4-10 players) - 2 Stars
Jackbox Party Pack 5 - 2 Stars
- You Don't Know Jack (1-8 players) - 1 Star
- Zeeple Dome (1-6 players) - 1 Star
- Patently Stupid (3-8 players) - 2 Stars
- Split the Room (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Mad Verse City (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 2.6 Stars
- Bracketeering (3-16 players) - 1 Star
- Civic Doodle (3-8 players) - 2 Stars
- Survive the Internet (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players) - 3 Stars
- Fibbage 3 (2-8 players) - 4 Stars
Jackbox Party Pack 3 - 3.4 Stars
- Tee K.O. (3-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Guesspionage (2-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Quiplash 2 (3-8 players) - 4 Stars
- Fakin' It (3-6 players) - 4 Stars
Jackbox Party Pack 2 - 2.4 Stars
- Earwax (3-8 players) - 1 Star
- Bidiots (3-6 players) - 1 Star
- Bomb Corp (1-4 players) - 3 Stars
- Fibbage 2 (2-8 players) - 3 Stars
- Quiplash XL (3-8 players) - 4 Stars
Jackbox Party Pack 1 - 2 Stars
- You Don't Know Jack 2015 (1-4 players) - 1 Star
Straight-up trivia game with questions involve word play and need decoding.
- Word Spud (2-8 players) - 1 Star
Players create compound words with a tense background music.
- Lie Swatter (1-100 players) - 1 Star
Players race in answering True or False questions.
- Fibbage XL (2-8 players) - 3 Stars
Every player tries to fill-in-the-blank to answer a trivia.
- Drawful (3-8 players) - 4 Stars
Each player draws a wacky prompt while others try to guess what it is.
According to Wired, the latest Jackbox Party Pack is the best collection of party games from the company. However, our ranking shows that Jackbox Part Pack 3 is the Best Jackbox Party Pack 2020 with all of its five games are really entertaining.
This is owned by Tech Times
Written by CJ Robles