Another year and another month are here, so "Pokemon GO" players can expect a bunch of new things to do, including a new list of Field Research tasks that they can fulfill daily to acquire some great rewards, including Pokemon encounters like Gible, Scyther, Alolan Vulpix, Dratini, and more.
'Pokemon GO' Field Research Tasks for January
According to Pokemon GO Hub, the list for this month's field research tasks will be available until February 1, 2021, unless they are overridden by special tasks related to special events.
Since several events are happening this month, that is not impossible, so if you want to get some Pokemon on the list, better log in to the game and complete these tasks as soon as you can.
The full list of tasks has originally been uploaded on TheSilphRoad, a Reddit forum by dedicated "Pokemon GO" trainers and prominent leakers.
So, here are this month's "Pokemon GO" field research tasks:
Throwing, Hatching and Catching, Battling Tasks
Firstly, here is the list of throwing tasks for this month, including making three excellent throws in a row to get a chance at encountering Gible, plus:
- Make 5 Great Curveball throws in a row - Spinda encounter
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row - Onix encounter
- Make 3 Great throws - Lileep, Gastly, or Anorith encounter
- Make 5 Nice throws - Voltorb encounter
Meanwhile, here are the hatching and catching "Pokemon GO" field research tasks for January 2021:
- Use 5 Berries to help catch a Pokemon - Swinub or Makuhita encounter
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon - Dratini encounter
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost - Vulpix or Poliwag encounter
- Hatch an egg - Marill encounter
- Catch 10 Pokemon - Magikarp encounter
Adding to the list are battling tasks and rewards, which are the following:
- Win a raid - Litwick encounter
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts - Scyther encounter
- Win 5 Raids - Aerodactyl encounter
- Win a level 3 or higher raid - Omanyte or Kabuto encounter
Research Breakthrough Encounter Plus More Tasks
As with every month, "Pokemon GO" field research tasks also include missions revolving around your Buddy and your Friends, and here is the list of friendship and buddy tasks for this January:
- Send 3 Gifts to friends - Jigglypuff encounter
- Give your Buddy 3 treats - Meditite encounter
- Trade a Pokemon - Alolan Vulpix or Seadra encounter
- Earn 5 Hearts with your Buddy - Lillipup encounter
Here are more field research tasks you can complete for this month, which you can acquire by spinning Pokemon Stops near you.
- Evolve a Pokemon - Exeggutor or Eevee encounter
- Power up Pokemon 5 Times - Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur encounter, or 15 Charizard Mega Energy, or 10 Beedrill, Blastoise, or Venusaur Mega Energy
- AR Mapping tasks - Dratini or Skarmory encounter
January also features a Research Breakthrough encounter, and this time, "Pokemon GO" trainers have a chance to acquire a Chansey or its Shiny version if they haven't captured one yet.
With the abundance of Pokemon rewards for this month's field research tasks, you might get lucky and encounter a Shiny version of the Pokemon, which includes Meditite, Makuhita, Lillipup, Scyther, Jigglypuff, Marill, Swinub, Spinda, Vulpix, and a lot more.
Check out our guide for "Pokemon GO's" January raid battles.
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by: Nhx Tingson