Windows 11 is the latest computer system of Microsoft. Some users say that it is better than Windows 10 since it offers a wider feature range.
However, just like the recent version, the latest computer software still suffers from various bugs and other internal features since it is not yet complete. Because of this, Microsoft decided to release the Windows 11 Insider Build 22000.100.
The tech giant creator confirms that the new update brings some advanced fixes that could solve the major software bugs of Windows 11. Although this is the case, there are still some issues that seem to be active.
On the other hand, some consumers claimed that instead of providing solutions, the new Insider Build 22000.100 leads to some minor and critical system errors. They added that the new version also broke their OS system to the point that it is unrepairable.
Aside from the OS software, various users also complained that their Windows Hello Facial Recognition feature is also affected, as reported by Windows Report's blog.
How To Fix Windows 11 Facial Recognition Issue
According to Windows Central's latest report, Windows 11 users claimed that their laptop's Hello Facial Recognition feature is currently suffering from a bug because of the latest Insider Build 22000.100.
They added that the "Something Went Wrong" error message appears whenever they lock their computer. On the other hand, various laptop owners added that the issue also appears when they restart their gadgets.
If you are also affected by the latest Microsoft software bug, then you need to follow these simple steps to fix the issue:
- The first thing you need to do is access your Windows 11's Device Manager. Once you open it, you must double-click the "Biometric Devices" option.
- After that, right-click on the "Windows Hello Face Software Device" button. Just click the "Uninstall Device" option and restart or reboot your laptop.
- Once you completed all these steps, open your computer, and your Windows Hello Facial Recognition feature should start working properly again.
Other Bugs Brought By Windows 11 Build 22000.100
Aside from the Hello Facial Recognition issue, other system problems appeared after Microsoft released its Windows 11 Build 22000.100.
These include the following new software bugs:
- CMD randomly appearing on screen
- Missing OS elements' Windows 11 fluent design
- Context menus appear at the wrong locations
- VMware errors
- The mouse cursor displays info about icons that aren't even on the taskbar
- The system tray is still not up to user standard
For more news updates about Microsoft Windows 11 and other new computer systems, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis