If you are an iPhone user, then you are definitely taking advantage of Apple's iMessage, which is the company's instant messaging service.
Launched back in 2011, iMessage has been a smartphone tool that symbolizes iPhone users. When you are using iMessage, some people would think that you are rich.
Since this is the case, some Android fans become quite jealous because iMessage is exclusive for iPhone users. But, there's a hack that you can do to use this messaging service on your Android handset.
If you want to try it, all you need to do is follow the simple steps below:
How to Use iMessage on Android
Business Insider reported that Android consumers can actually use iMessage. But, they can only do this through MacBook.
- Of course, you would be needing an Apple ID. Once you have it, you can now use the code to access MacBook's System Preferences.
- Once you are there, you need to choose the "Name, Phone, Email" option. Click that button and enter your Android smartphone's mobile number.
- After that, you need to open your iMessage account using your Apple ID.
- Then, you need to open your MacBook's AirMessage. You also need to deactivate your laptop's battery-saving feature so that it would not automatically sleep.
- After that, you can now install AirMessage on your Android device. Open or create an account. Once you are done, the iMessage would automatically connect to your device.
If you want to see more details, you can view this link.
Other Android Tricks
Aside from using iMessage, Android smartphones are hiding a lot of tricks that consumers can definitely find useful or fun. Thanks to PopSci's report, you can definitely take advantage of these hacks:
- Tweak the status bar
- Disable the lock screen at home
- Change volume settings independently
- Cast your Android screen
- Make text and images more visible
- Run apps side-by-side
For more news updates about Android and other similar technologies, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis