Blasters Of The Universe for PlayStation VR hits stores on Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018.
To celebrate the launch of the game, the fine team at Secret Location has hooked Tech Times up with these top 10 tips and tricks for playing this video game.
Blasters Of The Universe PSVR Tips And Tricks
1. In Blasters of the Universe for PSVR, users should lead to their targets. Always miss enemies in motion if they're aiming right at them. Aim a bit ahead and with practice, users can destroy enemies before they get a chance to fire.
2. Know when to move and when to stay put in the game. Watch the incoming bullet patterns. Sometimes, the best move is to remain still, let the circle of bullets pass safely, and duck or dodge out of the way.
3. If a lot of bullets are coming toward the character a user is playing, be sure to rotate between crouching and standing. The bullets always target near the head, but once they're fired they stay on the same trajectory.
4. Changing elevation means that wave of bullets will miss a user completely for the next few seconds, letting them get a jump on taking out those enemies. Beware as this can be quite the workout.
5. Having trouble with Destruktor? Once the wall of shields spawns in front of a user, always take out the bottom row immediately. Users won't have much time to do it after the orange crawlers spawn.
6. Experiment! If users are having a tough time with a level or a Boss, go back to the Armory and try a different combination of parts and modifiers. Finding a loadout that works for a play style is half the fun.
7. Always shoot down missiles. Feeling sad that the Heavy Gunners are blowing up shields with one hit? Carefully aim each shot to blow their missiles out of the air before they hit.
8. Don't wait for a magazine to run out before reloading. Whenever there's time to clear a wave or have a split second free, reload the blaster.
9. Don't let too many enemies pile up in Blasters of the Universe. Always take out the weaker and closest enemies first so that there are fewer bullets to worry about. Users can stop a laser-based enemy from firing if they shoot it while it's powering up.
10. Throw the shield! If users throw their shield at a bullet or a missile, it will still protect, but can't respawn it with full health right after letting go.
To know more details on the Blasters of the Universe for PSVR, watch the launch trailer below.