"League of Legends" Patch 11.12 is expected to release some major updates in the Summoner's Rift. One of the most awaited ones is the arrival of Dr. Mundo's rework.
Dr. Mundo's VGU is coming in patch 11.12! Learn more about the medical techniques the Madman of Zaun uses to "treat" his patients in his abilities rundown🧟— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) May 25, 2021
➡️Details here: https://t.co/yBNRvJjH66 pic.twitter.com/qgY5hlDko7
Riot Games confirmed that the hero's visual appearance and abilities have been changed a bit. However, the most notable change in Dr. Mundo is his passive skill, which prevents enemy heroes' stuns, slows, and other immobilizing effects.
Since this is a major change, some players will make their own metas using Dr. Mundo. As of the moment, he is considered a bruiser tank. He is usually played as a bully tank top-laner or a super-tank jungler.
But, he could now be used in the mid lane, thanks to his passive. Take note, most of the mid-laners in the Summoner's Rift are mages, which means that they rely on their skills to clear minion waves and poke enemy heroes.
To give you more idea, here are other details you need to expect from the new Dr. Mundo.
'League of Legends' Dr. Mundo Rework's Details
According to MSN's report, the new Dr. Mundo is expected to arrive this coming June 9, which is also the release date of the new "League of Legends" Patch 11.12. On the other hand, the new Dr. Mundo is also expected to have some changes in his active and passive abilities.
OMG that's great that you duoed with top but bot has been pushed in all game and they just got their third dragon.— Marc Manganello (@DerLindwurm) May 25, 2021
- Goes Where He Pleases--Passive (Dr. Mundo becomes invulnerable to all immobilizing effects after he is hit by a skill. This means that it only applies to the second skill that the enemy hero will use.)
- Infected Bonesaw--Q (Dr. Mundo throws a bone saw. It allows him to deal magic damage to the first enemy it hits.)
- Heart Zapper--W (His first skill will allow him to deal persistent magic damage to nearby enemies. It will also allow him to regenerate a portion of his health.)
- Blunt Force Trauma--E (When it comes to passive, Dr. Mundo will have a bonus attack damage. It will also regenerate his missing health. On the other hand, the active portion will deal physical damage based on his missing health.)
- Maximum Dosage--R (Dr. Mundo pumps himself with chemicals. This will allow him to instantly heal a percent of his missing health.)
Dr. Mundo's Best Builds
Mobafire reported that Dr. Mundo is still at his best when he is played as a full-tank hero. However, since most of his skills now rely on magic damage, players can also try to make him an AP-tank mid-laner/top-laner.
The best Summoner spells to use are Teleport and Flash since they allow him to gank any lane and escape a sudden ambush. On the other hand, here are the best builds you can use:
- Turbo Chemtank
- Mercury's Treads
- Dead Man's Plate
- Force of Nature
- Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Randuin's Omen
- Randuin's Omen
- Warmog's Armor
For more news updates about "League of Legends" and its upcoming updates, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis