Xbox One is one of the most iconic gaming gadgets that is still being used by many players. Aside from giving a quality gaming experience, you can also use its controller to make your mobile gaming experience more fun than ever.
Right now, there are several mobile games that are offered in Apple App Store. If you want to improve your "PUBG: Mobile" account or other online games, then you should connect your Xbox One controller to your iPhone.
This will give you more control over your game, especially those that are using FPV (first-person point of view). However, you need to remember that not all games support controllers.
To help you further, here's how you can connect your Xbox One controller to your iPhone, as well as the list of iOS games that have controller support.
Connecting Xbox One controller to your iPhone
This guide will help you connect your Xbox One controller to your iPhone smartphone. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is push your controller's Xbox One logo. You can find it in the upper center of your controller. After that, you must wait until its backlight starts flashing.
- Once you finish this step, you can now open your iPhone's Settings app. After that, just tap the Bluetooth. You need to check if the Xbox One wireless controller is included in the Bluetooth connections.
- Choose that option so that your Xbox One controller will work on your iPhone. After that, all you need to do is enjoy your iPhone's mobile game, as reported by Business Insider.
iOS games that support controller
If you have no idea what are the games that support wireless controllers, here's that list that you should check. It also includes their star ratings.
- 'Afterpulse - Elite Army' (4.6 stars)
- 'Lineage 2: Revolution' (4.5 stars)
- 'Bike Baron Free' (4.3 stars)
- 'Gangstar Vegas' (4.6 stars)
- 'Life is Strange' (4.0 stars)
- 'Jetpack Joyride' (4.5 stars)
- 'Asphalt 8: Airborne' (4.7 stars)
- 'Flipping Legend' (4.8 stars)
- 'Xenowerk' (4.4 stars)
- 'It's Full of Sparks' (4.6 stars)
If you want to know other games that you can try, all you need to do is visit SteelSeries' report.
For more news updates about Xbox One controller and other related guides, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Giuliano de Leon