While finding the perfect gift for a parent or a grandparent has been a meticulously challenging task, American tech innovator GrandPad launches its Grand Rewards program to make the task easier - just in time for Mother's Day this year.
Stay Connected and Enjoy Perks
With the GrandPad Grand Rewards, family members in charge of finding that perfect gift can now have the trifecta of the right gift: a device built specifically for their needs, an easy solution for staying connected with family every day, and ultimately helping them save money with up to $100 in rewards.
GrandPad is a purpose-built tablet especially for seniors over 75 years of age. Steadily growing over the years, the targeted gadget has stepped up as a lifeline for many families around the world temporarily rendered incapable of in-person gatherings due to the coronavirus pandemic, and the following travel and social distancing restrictions. More than 1.2 million lives have been changed by GrandPad across 120 countries, keeping their loved ones within reach with a touch of a finger.
Scott Lien, GrandPad co-founder and CEO, explained in a statement that the Grand Rewards programs will give customers a "financial perk" that comes with an annual GrandPad subscription.
"There is no greater gift for a parent or grandparent than to be able to see and talk to their family every day," Lien said in a statement. "However, not everyone has the same access to or ability to use technology to connect safely and conveniently. That's where GrandPad comes in."
"We're excited to complement our one-of-a-kind tablet with our new Grand Rewards to give families a financial perk for putting their trust in our technology and our team," the GrandPad CEO and co-founder added.
The Grand Rewards offer runs until May 10, 2021 for anyone who purchases a new, annual GrandPad subscription online at GrandPad.net or by calling toll-free 1-800-704-9412. After completing the purchase, customers receive $100 in Grand Rewards that can be redeemed between August 10, 2021 and August 10, 2023.
5 Reasons To Get a GrandPad for your Parents and Grandparents
Being purpose-built, it was designed for the accessibility and comfort of its target users - seniors. Here are some of its unique features that make them easy for use by parents, and even grandparents.
- It's more than a tablet, it's a personalized service. With GrandPad, users enjoy an unprecedented level of personalized support. Whether day or night, users can simply press the red help button to connect to a GrandPad Expert Adviser, with a dedicated one to each subscriber ensuring they talk to the same adviser. These expert advisers also regularly check-up with the users and their families if there have been changes in the user patterns.
- Easy to use, even for people with difficulty moving. Even for people with arthritis, tremors, or other dexterity problems, GrandPad remains an easy-to-use gadget with an ergonomic design and comfortable front-facing camera and speakers.
- Protects seniors, gives the family peace of mind. Upon its arrival to its senior user, the tablet is already equipped with a "trusted circle" of friends and families, as well as relevant apps and photos. Its closed network restricts the people who can contact the GrandPad user, providing an added layer of safety and security.
- Provides reliable internet access 24/7. Most seniors over the age of 75 have no access to home internet. Meanwhile, those who live in assisted nursing facilities often require assistance from staff, not to mention the spotty or limited connections that are commonplace. With GrandPad, reliable access is possible with its built-in 4G LTE.
- Reconnects seniors with their family, friends, and caregivers. Aside from simple, secure, and multi-party Zoom calls, GrandPad also has easy-to-use, voice-enabled texting and emailing - eliminating the difficulties in using the touchscreen for seniors.
RELATED ARTICLE: TikTok's Viral Great-Grandmother: Who is 110-Year-Old Amy Hawkins?
Published on Tech Times.