Following a recent successful Kickstarter debut of its Hapi Pillow, Health Active Products Inc has continued its campaign on Indiegogo, (https://igg.me/at/hapi-pillow/x/27942019#/ ), to spread awareness about its unique pillow design among consumers and the investment community.
Sleep has a new comfortable shape with the innovative Hapi Pillow featuring a 3D ergonomic patented design to fit the natural curves of the body and provide essential head, neck, and spinal support.
Healthy sleep is a goal that still eludes many of us. Approximately, 50-70 million U.S. adults have a sleep disorder, and 1 in 3 people have experienced sleep problems at some point in their lives, according to the American Sleep Association.
The team at Health Active Products Inc. is on a mission to promote better sleep with its development of the Hapi Pillow. The company's pillow is created with cooling memory foam and is designed to keep the head, neck, and spine aligned to help prevent back pain and neck strain for ideal comfort. The Hapi Pillow design also includes a dual-height profile to accommodate different body sizes and heights. This feature enables the selection of the right amount of support each night for varying sleeping positions whether on the back, side, or stomach.
The Hapi Pillow is also aerated with holes in the foam that allow it to breathe and stay cool throughout the night. Cooling fabrics form a complete air circulation system, reducing heat and humidity, and creating a pleasant micro-climate during sleep. The pillow's specialized foam is certified by CertiPUR-US, (https://certipur.us/ ), an independent sleep industry testing organization, meaning that no harsh chemicals were used in its construction. Hapi Pillow contains low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) materials without ozone depleters, flame retardants, and other harmful chemicals.
The Hapi Pillow also comes with a special cooling washable cover made with Cool Max® fabric featuring a weave and finish that facilitates proper air circulation and a cool environment.
"The Hapi Pillow is the first and only pillow with complex curves designed to comfortably fit the human body and can be easily adapted for different sleeping positions and heights," said Todd Nielsen, founder and CEO of Health Active Products Inc. "Regular pillows use a 'one size fits all' approach and don't care about your specific body type or sleeping position. Our unique pillow was also designed to keep you cooler and features aerated (ventilated) foam and a special cooling cover. The quality of sleep affects the quality of our day. We want people feeling refreshed."
Top features and benefits of the Hapi Pillow include:
- Unique 3D organic/ergonomic shape - Unique 3D shape supports multiple sleeping positions and adapts to different kinds of sleepers.
- Stay cool: Cooling fabric and ventilation allow the user to feel cooler and more comfortable. Pure memory foam can be heavy and hold onto heat.
- Cooling Fabric - Cooling fabrics form a unique moisture management system for improved air circulation, which helps to reduce humidity, creating a pleasant micro-climate while you sleep.
- Comfortable Support: Material designed to be lightweight, supportive, yet still contour to your body.
- Breathable: Patented 4 or 6 channel cross-section fibers have been engineered to provide the pillow's superior breathable comfort. The foam has also been ventilated to allow for greater air circulation throughout.
- CertiPUR-US Certified -- Specialized foam certified by CertiPUR-US, an independent sleep industry testing organization, meaning no harsh chemicals are contained in the pillow.
- Durable: Can last up to 2 years and you can remove and wash the cover.
- Simple to use: Hapi Pillow can be used right out of the box. Choose the side of the pillow that is most comfortable for you and go to sleep.
- Made locally: The pillow is made in the USA.
Nielsen's inspiration for the Hapi Pillow came out of his frustration with finding the right pillow to alleviate his and his mother's sleep problems. He was seeking a pillow that was versatile in size and could contour to the head and neck. Nielsen had also tried other pillows that had synthetic fillings and found problems with the scent as well as its inability to keep its shape or stay cool.
"Our goal is to make products that will help people live healthier and happier lives," Nielsen added. "We went through many iterations of the shape and materials to find the perfect combination. We consulted and tested the pillow with sleep industry professionals and everyday people alike. We are passionate about giving our customers the best night's sleep possible. Hapi is the Egyptian god of the Nile, which through its seasonal swellings of water, brings abundance and life to the Egyptian plains and people. The Hapi name and logo capture what we hope the Hapi Pillow will be for you, a gift of abundance in your sleep and health. The Hapi Pillow is our first product in what we expect will be the beginning of a new sleep frontier."
RELATED ARTICLE: FaceCradle Is The Must-Have Pillow For Sleeping On An Airplane