iPhone 13 Pro and Google Pixel 6 Pro are both high-end mobile gadgets. Google's smartphone models are considered the Android equivalent of Apple's handsets.
They both received good performance results, especially their camera sensors when it comes to features. But, one of them can take the best photos and videos in different situations.
Camera smartphones are now becoming a trend since they are portable and can provide video and image outputs comparable with the ones generated by the bulky DLSRs.
Professional creatives now use mobile gadgets as well to shoot their models and other subjects. These include the new iPhone 13 Pro and Google Pixel 6 Pro, which were both released a few months ago.
To help you further, here are their performances when it comes to low light, well-lit, close-up shots, and other situations.
iPhone 13 Pro Vs. Google Pixel 6 Pro: Camera Battle
According to XDA Developers' latest report, there are many factors you need to consider if you want to know which device offers better videos and photos. To save you time, here are the results for iPhone 13 Pro and Google Pixel 6 Pro in different environments:
Low Light Shots
- iPhone 13 Pro (Offers better contrast, great color output, and more efficient lightings)
- Google Pixel 6 Pro (Offers a more natural look since the lightings are not too bright. Provides detailed output as well)
Close Up Shots
- iPhone 13 Pro (Offers better contrast, provides more detailed subject focus, as well as great lighting)
- Google Pixel 6 Pro (Provides HD photo, with the subject as its main focus. However, the color seems dull and has little artificial light)
- iPhone 13 Pro (Offers natural photo output since the artificial lights are not activated. However, zooming can compromise the photo's quality)
- Google Pixel 6 Pro (Offers natural image output as well. It also provides detailed photos when you zoom in on the subject)
Based on the details above, iPhone 13 Pro still has some advantages in color output. But, Google Pixel 6 Pro provides a more natural look, which is usually preferred by professional creatives.
Smartphone Camera Innovations in 2022
Android Authority reported that various camera smartphones would receive different enhancements. Here are some of them:
- Android Cinematic mode
- Under-Display Camera feature
- Camera Stabilization feature enhancement
- RGBW camera sensors
Right now, various manufacturers are clearly making drastic efforts to provide better handsets. In other news, Samsung Galaxy S22 is expected to be integrated with the brightest screen.
On the other hand, Apple reversed Face ID removal on its iPhone 13 models.
For more news updates about smartphones and other gadgets, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis